Friday, April 30, 2010

shooting star

There was something today that I thought was hilarious;

on the back of the swimming teams shirts in our school they say
"Dive In"
I litterly want to yell out at them "that's what she saiddd!"

Anyways my boy -sometimes call him gummyworm :)
left school early because he was going to go get his new truck
even though thats so great for him, its friday and i'll miss him cause its a far ways off
to where he's going to get his truck.
Welll, i check my locker after school and he left a note in there
knowing that'll cheer me up, and he knows i love quotes so he put some really cute ones on there i'll share with you all :)
"Every time you smile at me, it is an action of love, a gift from heaven, and a beautiful thing."

"It is the woman who chooses the man who will choose her."

-[i love this one!] "Everyone says that looks doesn't matter, age doesn't matter, money doesn't matter. But I never met a girl yet who has fallen in love with an old ugly man who's broke."
^ahahah!

He's a keeper :)

There's this new song called Airplanes by B.o.B with Haley Williams
it is so beautiful, and different. I definitely recommend listening to it.
"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars, cause i could really use a wish right now."
-Shea

5 comments:

Noelle said...

I LOVE 'that's what SHE said' jokes! They ALWAYS work! :D

Noelle said...

Omg I just read the last part - that song by BOB & Hayley Williams (and Eminem?) - I love it right now too! I love singing it in my car whilst driving. It's so sweet.

Simply Shea said...

It is a great song! haley williams makes the song for me, her voice is sooo beautiful!
and I know! one of my friends realized that if you put "in my pants" or thats what she said with any sentence it can make it dirty. haha :)

rachaelgking said...

"It is the woman who chooses the man who will choose her."

Love that! And so true... ;-)

Simply Shea said...

I totally agree! just if every guy would realize this ;)