Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sweet 16!

Today I am officially 16. (:
nope not 18 or 21.
I'm moving a step at a time.

at 1:00 last night i got back home from the most amazing concert ever!
I don't know about you all, but i love me some Christopher Drew,
Hey Monday, Summer Set, Every Avenue, and The Cab!

I love how he writes about true/realistic things.
How he says this generation needs to stop hatred
and bring more love back into this world.
thank you Christopher drew.

Even after all of this, I still only got 3 hours of sleep
and me and my friend are having a all night blow out party.
Tired?
!

My boyfriends coming back home early for this,
buttt I wasn't supposed to know this ;)
And I'll get to spend the night over at his house with his sister.
excitedddd :)

Thank you for those who take the time to read my posts,
i promice i'll start posting more fun stuff once i get back.

But how do you all feel about the love and hatred war of this world?
Turns out 52% of America is going through divorces.
Think we can turn that around?

No comments: