Sunday, April 25, 2010

I wanna be

not exactly a "what i want to be when i grow up" just a everyday thing :)

-I want to be a better God's child.
God Pictures, Images and Photos

-I want to have a more positive outlook on things
no matter how tough things get
Flower Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

-I want to get back into poetry.
Bumps;
dont let go, dont say goodbye
this is just one bump in the ride
hold on
baby dont let go
im in this for good
so dont let me go
-me
^I miss this quite terribly

- I want to see..
This & This

-I want to be a better girlfriend
4 1/2 months and still going

-I want to be the person anyone can go to with anything
problem? need advice? im here for you :)

-I want to stick to losing weight healthily.
I lose alot of weight, but it kinda backfired the way i did it.
so i'm going to keep on trying, woo!

-I'm going to trust where life is going to take me
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
you only get one life to live, so live it up!

So what do you want to start doing?
I'd love to hear (:
-Shea

No comments: