Thursday, April 15, 2010

Da Bombbbb.

I want to make a the-BOMB list.
even as cliche as that sounds; i wanna make one.

1) Mcdonalds Hot Chocolate
Yes, i know i know its spring. but i still like me some
hot chocolate. mmmmm ;)
^^the coffee? shewwww sicknast!

2) This next one ill probably get funny looks for.
but playground!
I swear no matter how old i get, i will forever love playgrounds.
I prefer the swings more than anything-

3) member' my love for art?
look at this little beauty :)

4) The Last Song--the book
i absoutly died and cried through that book.
Lucky im here. Nick Sparks is so fantastic.
the movie though left alot to be desired...
oh, and yes. Miley Cyrus you. FAILED.
Ugh.

5) Hollister cologne aka. ryans "smellgood" :D
I think that one explains itself

6) Sailor tote bag
I seriously want you..
bad

7) I'm going to admit this is one wild skirt.
but i love it.
I could picture wearing a black plain shirt with a purple tank.
heckkktotheyes.

8) walks on the beach
ahhhhh...

9) My birthday is Saterday
and one of my friends has the same birthday as me, no joke.
So were having a combined sweet 16 dance party. . .
^this is what my cake will look like
:)
wellll..without the stars, hah.

10) Everyone loves black berrys and their iphones-
theres my baby.

What's your BOMB list? :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

WHOA! This is one cool list (especially that rockin' cake)! I'd have to say that music is definitely on my "Bomb" list, as cliche/sad as that may seem... :D

Simply Shea said...

No no music is definitely great! I agree with you on that, it always makes a day go great. Especially ones with a good/funky beat :)