Monday, April 12, 2010

So, I'm sorta new at this. Actually brand new.
I didn't wake up this morning thinking "I want to make a blog were people read my life."
Noooo, I'm not like that :)
I wanted to try something new, and people that; bless their hearts, read this will have fun.
Maybe leave with new ideas? Hey, its a thought.
I guess the first thing i can start off with is saying something about my self?
Aighhhhhhhht! here we go :);
1. I'm random-->please don't take me to seriously.
2. I come up with words...alot. oh and i dont have good grammar.
3. if you have a problem with the first too, i wouldn't continue here.
4. I love meeting new people, so stop by and say hi :)
5. I love love love giving advice or helping people. so having a cruddy day? I'd be happy to help
6. I'm artistic, I like to write poems and draw.
7. I'm only in high school, but i don't judge others by age, so lets not with me either? alrighty then.
8. I love me some Twilight. If you love Twilight we're going to get along.
9. I'm sarcastic
10. I'm me, i don't do good with "about me's" so if you want to get to know me, just talk.

Thank you for reading! haha

2 comments:

Taren said...

ooh, making up words is fun :)

Simply Shea said...

haha sure thang! :)