Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Soon to be summer..

Summer's coming!
I don't know about everyone else, but i love me some summer
relaxing, not caring, summer jobs, swimming, hanging around.
perfection.

I have nooo earthly clue what's with me and making lists
but I want to do 20 things before summer ends,
and i will be a superhero and do all of these! :)
[ones in red Ive done, black still have to do]
  • 1-go on a camping trip with friends-have a bonfire!- with guys included
  • 2-go on a complete awesome road trip with just a friend and the car
  • 3-find a super amazing summer job [come onnn berks!]
  • 4-have a suger rush night with someone
  • 5-go oreo chalk 'someones car' mwahah
  • 6-go back to riding horses again(:
  • 7-completely pay back my mom for my car
  • 8-buy a new car radio, blue nail polish, and hollister beach bag
  • 9-work up the courage to talk to a old friend
  • 10-lose 10 more pounds
  • 11-get more community service! ahh
  • 12-ride with gummy worm in his new truck
  • 13-learn how to fricking fish
  • 14-not be so shy around new people, be myself :)
  • 15-go with beca to florida and have the time of my life! wooo yes!
  • 16-learn how to go muddin'
  • 17-go back to olive garden yummmma
  • 18-learn how to play guitar
  • 19-put up pictures from this year on the section of 'the wall' and redecorate my room
  • 20.be happy, and make this the best summer yet!:)
What do you hope to do this summer?

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Awww I miss the US! I'm in NZ and summer becomes winter... *sniff*
This winter I hope to
-Not freeze
-Shop for some cute gloves
-Complete my college work to a GOOD standard
-Actually study for my exam
-Smile at least 10 times per day!
<3