Monday, April 19, 2010

105.. 108 ..106.. 112?

I was looking in the mirror today
and no shocker the first thing that came to my mind was..

"I need to lose weight."
yesss the W word.

Now, im not saying I am this huge person,
cause I'd be lieing
but i lost alot of weight, and all of a sudden
I'm gaining it all back.

All i hear about lately is talk about "what is the perfect weight?"
that really struck a chord with me and i wondered;
should you base weight with your height?
counting BMI

or, just go by your own personal way you think you need to be?

this all makes me think of the biggest loser
andd i have to say,
i l.o.v.e that show
So what does everyone think, does America worry to little or too much
on being the perfect skinny weight?

2 comments:

tyler_faye said...

i think you need to just be happy with yourself, forget about scales and numbers. if you're feeling chunky then start working out more or eating less and see if you don't start feeling better :)

tyler_faye said...

ps if you weigh 112 then you are a skinny minny! so, foget about it