Monday, April 26, 2010

Todays a new day

and sitting down to cool down your mondays with a fun-random quiz :)

-] whats your favorite band?
Paramore, Mayday Parade, and Boys like Girls
loveeeeee!

-] Favorite tv show?
why hellllo Vampire Diaries
I love you quite so
suriously? you look at Stephen and Damen and its like dayuuuum.
I could marry them, I'm not even going to be picky.
but i'd perfer Damen, just sayinn' ;)
&& i love me some degrassi!

-] What's your favorite disney character?
hiii, have you met mickey and minnie mouse?
they are too darn cute!
but if you say disney movie I would have to tell you then
Sleeping Beauty;
while everyone usually goes for Cinderella [which i love too!]
I always loved her, and how her prince comes to save her by a kiss
plus when i was little I also had the super long blonde hair
she was like a role model to me, haha.

-] Say, whats your favorite candy?
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a candy junkie. I could die off the stuff
Sooo I of course have a few
^favorite of all time
& Cookie Dough Bites :D

-] Any place you want to visit?
My dream when i get older is to deffintly travel
to see all the beautiful places and heritages all over the world amazes me
California- special meaning in my heart(:

-] Thing that made you smile today?
I went to get my license and i got a message on my way there
"Be careful babe, you'll do great, i love you."
eeep!

-] Sports?
volleyball? haha, i could play that 24/7

-] Favorite book?
Twilight twilight twilight
i could debate, talk, do anything with thiss.
I'm a team edward type of girl :)

-] Do you like bonfires?
Bahaha, random. I love them.
especially when its cold, and you have your guy there..
and then there's the marshmellows that you can secretly spear on there face
hehe.

what kind of stuff do you like to do?
I'd love to hear!
-Shea

2 comments:

tyler_faye said...

vampire diaries, yes.
(just started watching True Blood and love it, but it is quite PG13)
reeses, yes.
Twilight, yes. (new moon specifically)
Disney character: sleeping beauty???

ZZZzzzzz. POCAHONTAS!! BAM

;)

Simply Shea said...

Pocahontas was pretty cool too bad I dont remember much of it :( dangit now im going to have to go and rent it to see it again, haha.
Never seen true blood but i heard it was gureat!