Monday, May 3, 2010

Wash away my yesterday

Happy Monday everyone!
Eh, i know. doesnt make it any closer to the weekend again. :p
So instead of focusing on how we have *grumble* 4 more days,
lets look at these little prettys!
These are no ordinary rubber band-type animals.
They're bracelets! They look normal when there on, but once there off..
BAM!
you get animals!
whats even better? ....
DINO's!
You can get these little fellers' in a zaxby kids meals

I don't just want this
I need these curtains, they are too too cute!

two words.
Pure. Fudge.
get in my tummy!
too bad its full fat :(
but hey, if you eat protein, whole grains, your veges, a little dairy
your on your way to losing weight, random tit-tat fact of the day :)
I just thought this was sooo adorable!
I love this wedding dress
The way its not too long, strapless, elegant yet still casual.
only thing I would change? That little pink thing randomly hanging down in the front.
no no no..

yesterday i decided to go on a little rendezvous
the sky was too beautiful not to take a picture of
oh and the red car? thats moi's :D
[Kim, Me, Kristen]---
I bet you could never tell me and kristen are cousins ;p

Nature Pictures, Images and Photos
-Shea :)
P.s. please keep in your prayers all of the Tennessee people,
the floods been a huge shocker there.

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Whoa those bracelets are so cute!! I love them! :]

Hope your Monday goes ok

-Noelle xO

Simply Shea said...

I know! I would love to get some and send them to anyone who wants them, hah. and thanks, you too :)

Unknown said...

so funny my daughter came home with one of those bracelets the other day they are so cute!!!

Carrie

Simply Shea said...

Awh thats precious :) they are pretty darn cute. everyone should get some