Saturday, May 8, 2010

Six things I would say to you..

Im a VERY happy camper right now.
Its Saturday, I ran a mile, my hairs blonde again, and its sunny.
and i mean really sunny.
Since I think of blogs sort of like a scrap book of your life at that time, just online.
Getting to know yourself and others, I want to do 6 things [since its the 6th day of the week.]
I hope to hear your responses too! :)

6 things that make you happy
to me this is the hardest one, theres so many!
-sweet little notes/messages.
-when its really sunny but not to hot
-a full tank of gas
-my friends 'dance partys' :)
-cupcake icing
-one on one time with the boy

6 things you wish to do later on
-visit paris, london and Ireland[my heritage:)]
-see paramore live
-be financially secure
-have my own apartment
-be in the city
-learn how to drift! Ahaha

6 things you wish you could tell yourself when you were younger
oh danggg..
- Cutting your bangs when you can barely hold them right, is a BAD idea.
-That even though nothing seems like it'll get better, they will.
-be your own person and stop looking to your friends for everything
-that even though you love to argue, you need to shut up. seriously.
-your about to go through a whirl wind of change, get ready.
-Don't ever ever quit

6 things you think that will never go out of style
-sandals
-smokey eyes
-super straight hair
-vintage skits
-headbands
-sundresses

6 things that make you relax
-laying out
-photography
-drawing
-writing poetry
-driving!
-walking trails
my view

6 things you wish you knew how to do
I really just have one that takes up allll 6.
-to freaking know how to cook!

6 dream houses
So far i pretty much love this-
just a different color of course
I would want this for alittle cutsey gazebo :)
For the bathroom...
and the dining room;
BUT, if I stick with a apartment this is my dream one-
Now of course all of these colors, and the things in the room would totally change.
I have way different taste then some of these photos show. But these are just my dream ones.

Whew! So whats your 6 things, id love to hear :)
-Shea
psssss. miss indies having a give away, go check.it.out :)

3 comments:

Pair of Writers said...

Love your 6 things lists! I love the house too - and the color is just perfect! Thanks for sharing.

Simply Shea said...

Why thank you! That means alot, and I'm glad you love the house too. it really is pure beauty :)

Amy Seager said...

So cute - love your blog too! love from aimee x