Monday, May 24, 2010

Some things I have to say today

Have you ever felt like theres just that one day were everything hits your brain at once
and you just feel like you have to let it out?
Why Monday, this is your day.

What has happened with America today.
suriously, everywhere i turn someone's saying something really pervy.
When in all actuality I'm one of those people that love dirty jokes.
that sounds really bad I know, but there does come a point to where it makes people feel reallllly...
uncomfortable. Like it becomes sexual harassment. Ohkay, can we just stop right with the jokes and not make it totally awkward? kayyy, thanks.

Dear weather;
Can you please make up your mind?
sunshine Pictures, Images and Photos

Anymore when I go driving around I love looking at houses and imagining which ones I would love..
Right now i can just picture looking out of the window to a really green backyard with intense sun shining down..
ahhh, elle est tres beau. J'ai adore chaud.
Finniganhouse Pictures, Images and Photos

People need to tell the people they care about they love them more.
maybe it's just me, but your not promised tomorrow.
So grab someone you care about them, and let them know how you feel.
BAM.

Strawberry's...
why do you make things look so good?
please get in my tummma.

I think im becoming a nerd more and more everyday..
because I got SO excited when i found out they made a new Mario Galaxy! :D

and finally...
I had to leave on this pretty little note
:)
How was everyone's day?
-Shea:)

No comments: