Saturday, May 22, 2010

Reading Calms

This is just a quickie..
thats what she said

Anyways, ive been in a reading-mood-type of day. sooo..
you have to look at these! they're worth it, i pinky promise.

Wide Awake;
this is by far my favorite fan-wrote story, it is so beyond beautiful
and i love how the cookie mean something every time its own little hidden message..
and Darkward? LOVE. period

The Unaccompanied Soul;
This is my favorite of right now, I love the mystery/love stories, and this is chock-full of it
Edward is broken, Bella saves him, and the guy who owns the old-worn out hospital?
love him too.
This one has me on the edge of my seat.
READ!

Emancipation Proclamation;
Such, such, such a unique story. It litterly is so original i dont understand how it's possible
i feel in love with this one from the start, it made my day, life, year, ah!
Its long, but amazing doesnt describe it.
She's a slave, He's had a dark past. They both save each other from darkness. All while theres mafia, people trying to kill them, a messed up jacob, secret mafia princess. You name it, it does it.

yeahhh, i think its obvious i like Twilight fanfiction ;)

No comments: