Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fluffer!

Today I have discovered something beautiful indeed..
It's something I already new, but i needed to do alittle more of it..
just wait, you shall see ;)

It started off walking into french this morning, and one of my senior friends, lets call him 'Craig'.
well craig was munching on some corn nuts..
i repeat WHAT?
who has heard of corn nuts before? I sure haven't. Welll, untill now
^I feel like ive been out of the loop because of this.^
And craig gave me a lollipop, but not your normal lollipop.
Lets just say im not saying what shape it was. Ahaha

Before second block I go hang out in my boyfriends class well him and jesse were walking on there hands, and lets put it this way. Jesses gotten alittle junk in his belllla now cause of all the mcdonalds he eats-
i kid you not, he eats 3 double cheese burgers, 2 mc-chickens, large fry and sweet tea
and all he does is look buff, besides the belly.
lets just say it was odd seeing big bellyed jesse walking on his hands with his gut out, next to my itsy bitsy boy on there hands, running into walls.

Made my day- i got spiderman coloring pages to do in class ;D
and finally fourth block we made the beautiful creations
duhnnn duhnn duhhhnnnn!
fluffernutters!
They are seriously God's gift to the world.
this is how you make these babies;

1) FLUFF!
2) peanut butter
[I pinky promice, no salmonella]
3) Graham crackers


put em' all together and you get..
Fluffernutter! what a cute word :)
enjoy!

and what was it that i discovered today?
just pure laughter and happiness
I needed it bad.
I hope everyones had a great day, and if you made fluffernutters i hope they were tres bon!
-Shea

No comments: