Monday, May 31, 2010

Movie Monday!

I have been wanting to see this little movie for quite some time.
I even have the poster, but the only theater around this little ol' town didn't get it since it wasn't 'big'
pshhh, if you don't get it, how do you know it won't be big?
[I can say this, since I worked there :)]
That's how I got the poster, you could go in and take tons of posters as long as they weren't upcoming ones.
The poster room is sketchy though...in the corner behind boxes there was random pants..
WITH underwear I might add! :/ sicknast!
Anywaaaays; here it is!
I recommend if you have not seen it and are planning to go rent a movie.
GET.THIS.ONE!
it is soo beautifully unique, and makes me think of a vintagish/retro time
just cause
I love how every new day they have a counter for which day it is, and when times get tough it gets darker,
and when it becomes good again, it gets brighter. It made me feel warm inside.

I also loveeee the guy who plays summer's love interest Joseph Gordon-Levitt
he reminds me of the guy who plays Ryan from the O.C.<---who by the way i absoutly would..
rape marry :) Least the guy im datings names Ryan! ahaha
This Joseph boy is cute in a quirky way. just sayinnn'

I could scream from rooftops in the middle of June how much I love summer's outfits.
Vintage?yes. cute?yes. love her bangs?heck yes!

Okay, enough about the poeple and the outfits. the story itself if just..amazing.
At first I had my doubts, considering it didn't make it well. But it was fantastic!
I hate how he tried so hard, and she just..didn't ever care as much.
It killed me for him
"(500) Days of Summer is not a love story. It is a story of boy meets girl"
^That explains it all.
The soundtrack was also beautiful. Listen to this;
Do yourself a favor, go see it :)
-shea

1 comment:

Cole Franke said...

It's a great one. He is adorable in it. :) lovely blog
nicole visiting from
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/