Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sunlight in the dark :)

I know i post a lot about inspiration
and trying to be happy, and happy quotes.
Its because lately all I hear anymore is either someones on top of the world
or litterly in a pit of hell.
So, i kinda want to take a post a week or so and put happy, inspirational things.
whether it be quotes, images, music, you name it!
[[ive officially became a fan of weheartit.com, so you will be seeing it quite a lot ;)]]
Here we go! [[warning, image heavy :)]]


^I absolutely adore this!


"Look at you. You're young. And you're scared. Why are you so scared?
Stop being paralyzed. Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what
other people think. Wear what you want. Say what you want. Listen to
the music you was to listen to. Play is loud as fuck and dance to it. Go
out for a drive at midnight and forget that you have school the next day.
Stop waiting for Friday. Live now. Do it now. Take risks. Tell secrets.
This life is yours. When are you going to realize that you can do whatever
you want?"

This song gets to me everytime, i literally put it on repeat 24/7

this one just speaks for itself.
Pret-tttttty. :D


hope no one minds, this is my little piece of happiness :)
BAD picture of me, my face at the angle looks suqishy like a chipmunk, bahaha
but he was freaking out because of the sun.
i died.
*period*

-Shea
what makes you smile?

No comments: