Saturday, August 28, 2010

thing you got behind you is ahhhmazing

day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
Mine change day to day, no kiddin' ones different from the next.
so today? happy; mine by taylor swift
bored; just the way you are by bruno mars/ or bottoms up by trey
hyped; anything ludacrisss! ;DDD LOVE him./body language jesse mccartney
mad; Jar of hearts (&posted that song the other day)
&add-Love?; free by the zach brown band <3

S.S.
This one is going to be chock-full because I feel like I want to post more on this one today:)
If anyones forgot, or hasnt read my blog yet(hi!) this Simply Shea challenge is where I use pictures to describe myself or my life I usually explain how they relate to me..I hope you join on in! :D
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

& ^This explains all that I am. and most people period.


And these last 2 are about the first guy I really fell for..you know the first big love, first 'real thing' that never really go away? one where no matter how old you get even if your like 56 you remember him?
yeahh..thats the one.


Okay, so after this one I'm taking a bit for a few..time for some real life relaxing, and I will catch up the days when I'm back!
Love you all!

No comments: