Saturday, August 7, 2010

Random things scattering in my head..

Post below?
yeah, i was piiiiiissed. haha, no kiddin'. but thanks to everyone, and friends, I feel alittle bit better now,
but I am starting my change.
where I'll be more optimistic and carefree attitude
I'm exxxxcited :D

OH!, thank you amyschmamey for putting me on your blog :)
I thought it was the sweetest thing!

One of my deary friends is leaving (and another guy from my school) to move across the state to go to this fancy smart school
I call it "Unicorn land"...well...because their mascot is a unicorn.
I kidd you not.
and tomorrow is their going away party.
I'll miss you bunches Kim!
Kick some uni butt!

I have been dying too watch Charlie St. Cloud, so finally I went to watch it..
I was dissapointed! I've read half of the book so far..and it portrayed nothing right of the book.
One thing I did love though?
THIS beautiful beast.
one word; dayummmmmmm.  yum!
I really didnt watch the movie at all, I kept watching him walk, not going to lie.
One thing I love in a guy? wide shoulders and shoulder muscles, and does that boy have them.
Vanessa, your one lucky eugh.

And also to mention, I got a new job :)
Its a restaurant this time, and wayy closer to home, so I'm likin' this, hah.

Also, I'm going to start doing guy crush days, movie review, and style/tattoo, things :)
SO, hopefully it'll go greattt!

-Shea xoxo

4 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

Your sweet, sweet compliment made my day!!

And I saw Charlie St. Cloud recently, too. Zac's eyes make me melt.

I cried like a baby, though! Haha. But then again, I didn't read the book; if I had, I would have no-doubt been disappointed.

Anyhow, quite the blog you've got here. Following:)

Simply Shea said...

Awhhh thank you! and im glad :)
I thought your blog with the sweetest thing.

-and his eyes make me swoon like a little girl, bahah ;)

Jasmine said...

i haven't watch this movie yet :(

Simply Shea said...

It's good, but the books better.
I totally recommend it :D