Monday, August 23, 2010

Going round and round

30 day-er!;
day 5- a picture of somewhere youve been to
Florida! hah, ive mentioned this a gazillion times before, but I absoutly loveeee it there!
This is on the way to clearwater(: Happy day.

S.S-ies!;
weheartit.com
I know a lot of people get annoyed by people using pictures that they did not take themselves, or say they weheartit.com. too much or something..
A lot of people also say we all need to be unique, oui?
well, since everyone takes there own, I uniquely find pictures others have taken to share that beautifully describe me. I also take some myself. but Im still trying to master it better before I show any, feel more comfortable about it.
Kay? kayyyy.

Love is blind<3

Ohhhhhhhh..
and orientation was today, just from what happened and what I seen. I can already tell its going to be a 'different' year..
Please God! help us all!

2 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

How was orientation!? Mine is this friday!

And there's nothing wrong with using pictures from other places! They're new to us either way. :)

Simply Shea said...

Are you in college? mine was lovely! theres sooo many new kids its crazy!

very very true! Im glad someone else agrees with me (: