Sunday, August 22, 2010

Everyday keeps moving..no matter what happens

I want that friend or person thats going to care.
love me for me and thats all the expect.
they wont want more than I can give.
They know I will love them for them, and not want them to be something their not.
is that too much to ask for?

30 day challenge;
day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
I would defiantly have to say worrying too much about insubstantial things.
putting my heart and soul into little things, and making them into bigger things then they need to be.
and there-fore pushing others away..
yeah, hah, i'd have to say thats it.

S.S. Challenge!;
To me, this explains me in a nut shell. how one minute everythings sunny, to cloudy the next.

- I would also like to say, thank you for all the sweet comments, I love reading everyone of them and getting to meet you guys! Love you all.

3 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

:) I do that too. Hopefully we can fix it!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

haha...same here, we are only human I guess, just hope there's more sunshines our way!
Lovely ne week sweetie~

Simply Shea said...

I know what you mean! time to start a revolution!