Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lead the way for me

30 day challenge:)
day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
I would deffintly have to say God..
^ Yes I know, this is jesus, but since we dont really know what God really looks like, lets take a look at his son :)

Honestly at some moments I would say probably my grandpa, or one of my bestfriends.
But in my heart deep down I know its really him thats there for it all.
Noooo, Im not about to give some big lecture. 
All im sayinnnn' is that you need to take a breather sometimes and realize what all he's
really truly done for us, and how he never gives up on us.

S.S Day Challenge:)
I know this seems like the most random picture..ever
and thats exactly what its meant for!
I have ADD..bad. A----lot.
So this is my mind sometimes ;D

OH! and I would like to thank Avery for reminding me to do day 7, thanks!

No comments: