Thursday, December 30, 2010

Im so sure of you, I would actually bet on you.

Recap of 2010!;
)- 17th birthday with my ex. kinda weird experience with the family none-the-least.
)- experiencing a true valentines day. while watching valentines day the movie! ha:)
)- Dealing with the after math drama of the sam dance problem.
)- Meeting and going to my favorite church of the world<3 thinking it was magical.
)- Being nervous but loving every second with ryan.
)-Nevershoutnever! concert, texting him through it all.
)- steps and things I never thought I'd go through with him. I dont regret it. "not wrong person, wrong time."
)- Jesse and kristen hang out moments. OH GOD! bahaha;)
)- combine birthday with beca. 'surprise'. and spend the night at their house. [[2 wall taps means I love you.]]
)- last day of school. Mr. mosses room. motor boating whaaa? xD
)- Going to florida. 2 TIMES.!
)- having in depth conversations about hunting with michael. ahaha!
)- parent issues :/
)- Falling in and out of love
)- realizing who my true friends are. and how much they'll defend me. Even when its hard.
)- Started this blog of my life :)
)- Kalei. Alex. Me. love triangle? I still want other. ha!
)- Creepy stalker boys. freak.me.out!
)-SNOW TUBING!
)- Becoming little and tan, heck yes(:
)- Finding out I can seriously hate people. Truthfully.
)- realizing people aren't always who you think they are.
)- loving poetry, drawing, music are my soul.
)- trying to learn guitar.
)- let my guards down, go twice up as fast.
)- John and mom, HATRED! :((
)- Mom saying its not the end of me and him.
)- Kristen-Bestfran, ever!

Im not going to lie, 2010 for me was ryan year, as you notice. I was tied to his hip as he was tied to mine. I loved the kid. but you know what? sometimes thats not good enough. you do things you regret. and you cant mend it. I know I talk about it too much. but I call it the girl in me when she deals with her first really bad breakup with a guy she dated for a year, but has like for two. it sucks. and I believe if I could go back and change somethings. I would have just breathed more. Realize this is highschool! but that I would have memorized in detail more of my memories.
I also realize how much my friends mean to me. seriously, without them, I would not be here. I would have gave up so long ago. I know I get bi-polar, and bitchy. but they go through it with me, they listen to me and actually care when I cant bare to get up off my butt. I love them more than they can ever comprehend. <3

2011 will be epic! Im so sure of it, im actually excited.<3

No comments: