Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bring that bottle around, its time to top it offf!

So its OFFICIALLY the New Year! :)
And for my first official post of the new year, why not start off with how you were in the past, compared to the new start?
Ohkay, so here were some of my secrets, from the behinderr years.
-I got a myspace in 7th grade..well Im still not allowed to have a myspace.:p
-My first boyfriend was the summer before sophomore year.
-My first kiss was half way through sophomore year.
-I used to be OBSESSED with the Wii!
-I got a facebook freshman year..Im a junior and just now is 'allowed' to have one.
-my mom is slightly strict. but im slightly sneaky ;)
-first time I drunk alcohol was junior year. not my best choice :/
-first time sneaking out to just do it. sophomore year
-first time to see someone? Junior year:)
-first love? 8th grade
-first real one? 10th
-only one person who knows all my secrets.
-first party? junior year.
-found God for real? this summer.

------------------------------------------------------------------
My life hasn't been picture perfect. Well, no ones is.
But even when I hate it. I love it. I wouldn't change it for the world.
Because this is my life. and everyone has a story :)

No comments: