Monday, January 17, 2011

Body Shots


"But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
And it's 2am and I'm cursing your name
You're so in love that you act insane
And that's the way I loved you
Breakin' down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you"
So Im going to marry Taylor swift. suriously.
Theres this boy..and he sort of lets me feel like myself, he serenades me country songs, he gets dirty (not horny way), but he is sorta rocking my world..
and its scaring me shitless.
Im so not ready for another 'ryan' anytime soon, or anything near that, so what do I do? Because when I still see him whoring around with literally every girl he sees (no joke) and treats me like im some dust in the wind. this boy is stepping up. but I look at ryan and know without a doubt. hes it. the guy I want. the guy I need. but I shouldnt need.
Sorry, since I consider this my 'diary' Im letting it rolllll!
did anyone else have one boy that changed them whole-heartedly?
because I would love to hear how it effected you.

"Doing shots at the bar, body shots at the bar, my girls wanna try it, so were drinking like rockstars."

No comments: