Monday, January 10, 2011

Oh lovely, wont you realize your thrown off your high horse?

Snow snow..
you are really starting to aggravate me.
I love your flurry-ness. but when it gets to the point we cant get out of this
semester?
THEN YOU NEED TO GO AWAY!
Can I just say, Im going to marry jason aldean<3

I worked all week. 
Cleaned up, clean cut, and clean shaved. 
Got the cover off a '68. 
I fired it up, and let them horses sing. 
A little pretty thing. 
A little tan leg Georgia dream. 
She's a rockin' them holey jeans. 
Baby, what you got goin' on Saturday? 

This makes me think of the country down in Florida, and oh how I miss it oh so much.
&& Im also making a pack with myself(:
Through the rest of highschool. Im not going to date anyone. Only exception is if I find some guy that literally knocks me off my bossum;)

To me anymore guys take advantage of girls that are worth a shit,
so Im going to wait for the guy that proves to me hes worth the time :)

No comments: