Thursday, December 23, 2010

Your crawling on your last chance baby.

Lately I have been reading this lovely little blog called How not to fall in love..
Very helpful? Beyond words.:)

Well it makes me think of how my last relationship made me lose slightly most of my values or hopes so to speak. Made me start to look more on the outside than the inside. In the beginning it wasn't like this, but for some reason a gut feeling the whole time I was losing myself.
^summary for that little rant; listen to your gut feeling!

ANYWAYS! I'm actually going to try and figure out what I need and dont.
Yes, I believe you should keep your standards up and not settle (:

I Need;
1) [and the most important] I need someone I can talk too, through the awful and good. That will care what I say, but knows I will care for what they say too.
2) I need a man. not a little 4 year old
^thats pretty explanatory. 
3) I want a slightly aggressive guy..not anywhere like abusive, I just mean where they will stand up for what they believe in.
4) someone that keeps promises. Wont say something then not do it or wait till its 'convenient'
not gunna happen.
5) Say what he means, not lying even if its to please someone. Always honest.
6) [to me this ties with 1..] no cheaters, players, just someone loyal. I know everyone makes mistakes, same instance I know if you care enough, it won't happen. I know somewhere out there there are guys loyal enough (no Ryan's)
7) Sweet, doesn't think giving a girl a rose or stuffed animal is the end of the world.
duh.!
8) Except me..for me. Not your ex. not as a toy. not sexual. not for anything. but just liking me enough to get to know me.


DONT!;
-NO DRUGGIES! or drinkers. if you start, your most likely never going to quit. 
-again..no cheaters! damnnn.! its like that paramore song
"once a whore, you're nothing more.
sorry that will never change."
- No one immature. I have had enough of that to last the rest of my life. Im good. kaythanks(:
-mama boys..I'm sorry, I love that you love your mom..but it gets a little out of hands sometimes.
-I honestly haven't had this, but I hope to god I wont:) the guys that care about the looks more than you do. weird.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe it's just me, but thats not much to ask. and Its not 
physical. It's pure personality. :)
-shea<3

No comments: