Thursday, December 9, 2010

So the MIA thing is over..dun dun..for now

I think I've been beyond MIA lately..
Ive been sorting out my heart, mind, and all that lovely junk.
For some reason me and ryan breaking up lead to a lot of good and bad things..
I really do realize that love comes and goes even when your young and that you can be easily infatuated with someone.
Oh, and also that I'll always miss him :/ but I cant make someone love me.

I sort of had another brief depression after it all that lasted about a month, 
and I have this other guy thats helping me. and I dont want him to end up being the rebound. but I do like him. I just feel like even through it all Im betraying ryan. and I know you should move on and just live your life. But high school is drama.
CITY.

My friend lauren gave me the best advice EVER.;
"He'll realize one day on what he's missing out. untill then live up YOUR life!"
- words from a wise freshman:p

I know Im just 16, but it feels like im 25 going through a divorce.
for petes sake we share a cat. so now there is like..child custody. 

ugh:/

I really do love my friends for being there with me through it all..
I love<3 you guys

No comments: