Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fresh as a new scent, roaring as a lion

Quiz time? Heck yes!:)
If you could change anything in the world..what would it be?
-right now?
the need of people 'needing' to put others down. its slightly sick and wrong. and were all guilty of this.

What color is your nails right now?
-

Who's someone you wish relationship wise you could fix?
-Some of my friends..I have been taking everything out on them, and have beyond pissed off most. 
Just over one boy...

What do you want for Christmas?
-CAREBEAR!

Hows your love life going?
-Im dating this kid named Alex, and I have no clue how to explain it besides that were helping each other with our past relationship.
Not healthy? no, but good helping? yes.

Whats your life moto?
Whats your favorite food?
-I could die off of chicken param. Italian. Oh.Dear.Heavens.ABOVE !
Did I mention peach cobbler..
mmm country girls do love cobbler..

Whats your new accessory?
-Have you ever seen those bow clips people put in their hair, even though it looks no where near like a real flower?
Yeah, love<3 it.

I want a dirty secret
-Oh you do ey?
^^ This game is the shit. please allow yourself a game of it!
I've secretly been raping this game like no ones buuuuidsnessss.
;)

Whats something you wish you could take back?
-Well, before it was dating a friends guy, but now I realize shes talking to my ex, so no more hard feelings I guess. Turns out a whole lot of things I thought were facts, or mega lies. but thats life. tooaloo.
-shea<3

2 comments:

Zabrinah said...

Beautiful post, my dear. I want you to know that your blog is special--very inspiring. It evokes a good mood from me.

I love all the pictures and what you had to say.

I am one of those people with the bow clips in their hair!

Best wishes,

~Zabrinah

Simply Shea said...

thankyouu so much :)
I have to say, if I have ever had a comment really make my day, that was it :)
so thank you bunches!