Saturday, December 18, 2010

Car Crash!

I might as well tell the truth..
This has epically been the weirdest and longest day in my whole 16 years.
and I do not lie.
sometimes..
But besides that point, it started off pretty relaxing. 2 o-clockish I went to my moms work party and had old men creeping on me..
aint no thang'.
had freaking awesome red velevet cake. mhmmm
then went home got my car then went to pick kristen up to go to walmart in what I call the 'ghetto town next door' sketch right? 
well after doing out business and she got me lovely key necklace
we went to go pick lauren at the basketball game in our town, she needed chapstick so we went to ingles.
little catch-up here.
Ryan- the now ex boyfriend works there
Did I mention he hates me now? Well yes, yes he does. Obviously this is how he handles all of his breakups.
Well she went in to get her chapstick and me and kristen stayed in the car. well he must have been getting off work and went to get gas, he randomly pulls back around the front since I guess he forgot something
............
he prances inside..wtf?
 Lauren comes back out and I wanted to hurry to the stop sign to get out before he swurved around. He jumped in his truck and ran too. well he for somereason cuts left quick and runs
Almost.right.into.me.
Not only did I freak out for our lives and had to screech my breaks, while kristens flicking him off. I roll down my window literally screaming at him. what in the world was he trying to kill us?!
he then pulls around and starts talking about how he didn't 'see' us and talking about have we seen black ice lately...
really ryan..
thats all you could come up with?

Boys. Are. Stupid.
There is your stupid petty teenage drama fix for the day folks ;)

No comments: