Monday, September 13, 2010

Life is kicking me in the tush

so with all thats going on, Im still doing that day by day challenge. butttt instead of catching up on like 20 days when I come back. Ill just pick up where I leave off. Ooops :/


day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
I guess everyone thinks something about them is 'special' compared to others. or that no one is like them. but truthfully someone does have a trait you thinks different. 
well, I guess what I like about myself so to say is I can put myself in other peoples shoes. say Im fighting with someone and I only believe Im right I can see from their point of view and see I could be wrong. not be biased about it.
and, I also cant stand to let people be sad because of me. Ill try my best and put a smile on your face even if im hurt.

*venting* -you can just skip over this :)
I feel like ive been really slack with the blog and commenting others. which I love doing so so much. but real life is taking its hit again. one of my once friends and me got in a fight fight. with almost hitting involved. (this is the friend whos sister with my boyfriend..yeahh, right.)
and even though it wasnt my fault. like I said I hate that we fought, and I just wish things didnt happen the way they did. even though things needed to be said.


No comments: