Friday, September 24, 2010

"lets make a big pot of friendship"

day 26- what do you think about your friends
this is about to get a little bitter-sweet..
Truthfully I have what I guess I would call a wide range of friends..and how they are.
some are crazy and ditzy, while some are really serious.
Ill give each of them nicknames instead of penpointing them :)
Frito- Im starting with you because you've been on my mind most of the day..
I say this because of a huge circumstance that you have gotten your self into silly, silly girl.
your super crazy. and I swear you feel like my long lost..weird sister sometimes. but hun your more than you put yourself out to be. dont use your assets because you dont think your good enough..
we all love you :)
Sister- I seriously dont know what I would have done without you these past..oh what? 12 years. I know we get under each others skins sometimes, and we want to murder each other..a lot. but I seriously would trust you with my life. when my world came crashing down, you saved me. I dont know if I would have been here without you, thats how much of a difference you have become for me. rather it be midnight phone conversations about our boyfriends or ex's. or helping out with family shit. I love you like no other.
Gummy bear- I love you. Plain and simple. all sorts of other douches in my life made me realize how much I dont want to lose you. no one seems to really understand you like I do. like everyone makes to many judgments. which is stupid since your not actually like your brother. even though sometimes Im scared you will become him. You've become my best friend. my go-to-to person. and with a guy I've never had that before. you make me want to be a better person. just to see you smile. I love you Ryan Gregory Hagler. 10 months and still goin <3
Regina- You are clumsy as hell. we just not started getting really close and I love that. I feel like I could tell you anything and not a peep would get out. thank you for being there for me. and us both witnessing some 'stuff' that we were like "0hhh shit no." I love you!
snugglepuff- you are one strange but loveable lady. we were so close and even when we drifted I could still come up and say random crap and we would die. your a hippie. your ADD. = love. I love how when we were younger we were obsessed with the jonas brothers. and to this day their still the background on your phone :p I love you a passion.
miss unicorn- I miss you SO FREAKING MUCH! you had to go all smart kidd and get into a prestigious school for smarty pants. with the mascot of unicorns. you are flipping a million miles away. and you were the "marshmellow" our smores as brooke calls it. I miss my harrypotter buddy. Come back!
Fejita- I didnt know rather to write this or not. but you are a very big part of my life. I talk to you about more personal stuff than probably anyone. you know me probably more than anyone personally wise. even though you and ryan literally have a major hatred towards each other, I still consider you super close :)
Blueberrysmuff- who finds abandoned houses on the mountain and realizes there unlocked? YOU! I love you deep. and I love that your so different from everyone mister. your my fat kid gone skinny bud. and we work out hella tons. pump that iron boy pump it ;)

1 comment:

Amber Schmidt said...

You are a sweetheart, and your friends are lucky to have you. :)