Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dont say no when the fights hard

day 24- a letter to your parents
Dear Mom;
 We dont really get a long that much. but I love you none-the-less. you get me better than most and just looking at you sometimes it seems like you can read and understand everything Im thinking. we've been through some hard shit. and im sure even more is to come. but like I got you saying "lifes a bitch sometimes" even though you got mad when I randomly brought in a kitty. and all the drama my dating life and yours has brought in, it somehow mysteriously brought us closer than I could have ever imagined. Im also glad when I need to go in a deep twilight discussion I can always turn to you :)


*this is my little venting corner again. unless you want to read personal hatred with this. I advice skippy over it :)*
Dear Dad;
 I dont even really consider you my dad, nor do I want to call you Dad. but I just feel akward saying Chris. Your a liar, manipulative bastard, and cheater, and your not worth any breath to get mad over. thanks for my childhood a experience I wish I didnt remember. Mom defiantly deserves way better than you.(:



No comments: