Monday, September 6, 2010

Life gets hard

day 16- another picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
day 20- someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
I made a boo-boo and forgot when I recapped the days the other day..to do the challenge of that day :p that all just confused me. so I totally understand if no one else didnt get that. hah
and then work, dealing with leaving a team, school work all caught up on me, so I went MIA. AGAIN. :/
Lets fix that.
day 16- another picture of yourself


day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
I never really think about this..but if I had to choose someone, I guess vanessa hudgens. just because she gets zac efron ;D orrr whoevers dating taylor lautner. id be perfectly peachy keen with that too ;)

day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
Hmmmm..I would have to say a big one I have is going to Florida college in Jacksonville to stufy psychology and social work. Or just get in college period, ha. 
Find someone I really care about, and them care about me. allll of those type of things.
Keep up with old friends, and make new ones along the way. 
Pretty much; just make a life for myself, without having to depend on others.
there we go :)

day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
This will be a long one!
My first and middle name is Shamberly Shea --->
Shea Shea
Shamrock-from "the" first guy 3-3 years ago.
Shea butter- from him^ and jesse lane this  year 
gummy bear- ryan<3 and he's my gummy worm
penguin- I dont even know. I just know im called penguin and ryans called giraffe
shorty- I think that one explains itself :p
goober, ding dong. - I dont know.

day 20- someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
Uhm. Im 16. not 25. So someone I might want to be with right now next year I might not even be dating..sooo I would say being with in the future Ryan, but would I wanna get my hopes up then bye bye? nah thanks.

S.S Challenge.
Ive really failed on this one. but im still keeping at it. :)
I do this all the time, I try to stay in comfort zone, when I could be doing so much more if just taking risks with things Im not used too

Lordddd. life keeps getting harder and harder.
please help!

2 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

I saw "Vanessa Hudgens" and cringed. Then I read why. :)

Simply Shea said...

hah, only thing I would want would be her boy :p