Thursday, September 2, 2010

Im back in the 'building'

So I've been sort of MIA. and it was muchly needed. yes, muchly.
I'll catch up with all the days right now :)
I just want to say thanks for all the sweet comments..they make my day.. I know blogging is about expressing yourself sort of like your own online diary. but its sweet to think someone is possibly taking the time to read it. so thankyou!
day 11- another picture of you and your friends
day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one
day 13- a letter to someone who has hurt you recently
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put you ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play

Day 11;
me and kristen were at walmart taking one of those moto powered old people scooters and riding around, we got some lookers ;)

Day 12;
I found out about blogging from looking up twilight on google and got this blog..
well like I said I had a obsession with twilight, well this blog is none other but Lauren from busybeelauren.blogspot.com and I thought it would be neat after looking at different blogs to give it a shot.
so thats exactly what I did ;)

Day 13;
This one will be really interesting *for the persons name I will use miss. itch.*
Dear miss itch;
I seriously really dislike you. for the past two and a half years you have made my life hell. Ive worked hard to be enough for you, but its never good enough for you. oh, and while I'm at it, thanks for pulling me out of class to tell me how useless I am to you. and how I'll regret everything, nah. only thing I regret is putting up with your sorry ass for that long. 
ps. learn how to wear eyeliner, kayy?

Day 14;
This is sad, but I dont have a recent picture of me and my family..
were different.

Day 15;
1) Imma star!
2)  Successful by drake
3) It's you 
4) Center of attention by mayday parade
5) Heels over head
6) A mess it grows
7) Breath Me
8)Because of you
9) Animal I have become
10) 2 step

Cap up from the past few days!
I have a kitty..yeah.
I get to miss my friends surprise party and the other ones coming back party :/
Im yearbook editor!
I did good on SAT scores. 
and Im catching up on hw.
talked to a guy I havent in forever talked too.. it was nice.
and drama, drama drama..

S.S challenge-
well since I posted all of those pictures Sunday, I think that should count as some of my days ;) so heres just two..
^this is just to represent Im the old fashion romantic.

1 comment:

Amber Schmidt said...

The letter broke my heart. To be quite honest, it looks just like a letter I wrote (but never sent) to my mom, along with a nicer version as well, both unsent.

And I love that picture/text thing about your first love. I'm a romantic as well. :)

Good luck with all the hw... :/