Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wishful thinking

Since this is what I call my "blogger diary" and I want to look back at my thoughts and memories. I figured I should leave some random amazingness throughout my day that made me smile<3
Ive noticed, even though I used to hate pink. I adore it right now.
I want a pink blackberry!
nowww. continuing..
- haley and wilson at the table and they never do anysort whatsoever of PDA, not even hand holding.
They were arguing over something and she was waving her arms around and he ever so slightly grabbed her hand. I was so proud! I felt like a soccer mom.
- Kea$ha told me that miss whore face was hitting on my man. MAJOR. and he completely ignored her:) hah! take that skannnnka!
-Having a blast having a conversation about this guy that is hecticly making me mad with two girls I never really talked too before. New friends!
Im going to learn how to learn how to wrestle soon! hah that boysss.

Theres been bad parts of my day.. but right now Im just looking to the sky<3

No comments: