Tuesday, November 23, 2010

blank.

Have you ever felt like your so.. literally unconscionable, if that even makes since. I feel what I have to say doesnt matter. what I feel doesnt matter. that how I explain things no one listens. I get that Im little. that Im young, I understand I have a lot left to see of this world. but does that make me inconsequential to everything and everyone? Like my matters or views arent enough. Im tired of feelings like Ive lost everything in my whole, damn, life. I know I dont want to feel this ever again. How DARE. you lie to me, this whole year long. How DARE you trick me and making me doing things I will regret everyday of my life. How DARE you make me feel like it was all my fault. when ALL I did was love you. every day. every second. You may say it was highschool. But have you ever noticed the biggest loves and scars happened in this part of our life. yes, OUR life. You changed me. left marks I cant erase. I will forever know you and remember how you used to be. You know why?
Because you taught me how to love.
you taught me that I am going to make mistakes.
This is going to kill me. 
But no matter what, I wont show no one. 
Know why?
Because this is me.
and you signed right out of my life.

No comments: