Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sparks flying, dont run!

I have a few..(gazillion) songs in my head.
"meet me in the pouring rain. kiss me on the sidewalk, talk away the pain. Cause' I seen sparks fly. when I seen you smile<3"

"Collecting your jar of hearts, running around leaving scars, your gonna catch a cold, from the eyes inside your soul."

"Dear john, I see it all now that your gone, Dont you know I was too young to be messed with? that girl in the dress cried the whole way home.---Maybe it was my blind optimism to blame, maybe it was your cruel way to make love and take it away, and you'll add my name to the long list of traitors who don't understand, and I'll regret ignoring those who said run as fast as you can."

"She moves her body like cyclone! and it makes me wanna do it all night long!"

"Cause I feel like a hero, and you my heroine..Don't you know your love is the sweetest sin?"

"Cause jersey just got colder and I'll have you know I'm scared to death that everything you said was just a lie till you left."

"If i'm a bad person, you don't like me.I guess i'll make my own way.It's a circle, a mean cycle. I can't excite you anymore. Where's your gavel? your jury? What's my offense this time? You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me. Well sentence me to another life."



No comments: