Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I.Love.this.Kid

Please spare a few moments and read this crazy hilarious wall chat Im having with this kid that I know, but never really talked too before :
Checkkkk, it out!

Zak  I saw you in the lunchline today. So, hi lol


    • Shea  Guess what? I seen you too. and you were talking about butts! haha
      Monday at 8:48pm · 
    • Zak  Haha well that's what you get when you talk about elaborate clues that lead to a sculpture of a butt
      Monday at 8:51pm · 
    • Shea  What I wonder is...where are you gonna put the first clue? :p
      Yesterday at 4:31pm · 
    • Zak  That's a good question. Hmm...probably in a pair of pants or something related to a butt :P
      Yesterday at 4:34pm · 
    • Shea  haha so someones going to stick their hand down someones pants for the clue? thats different
      Yesterday at 4:35pm · 
    • Zak  I like to think outside of the box. Or pants...lol
      Yesterday at 4:35pm · 
    • Shea  thats good! just when people start going down your pants for clues..im gonna walk away laughing. AIDs!
      Yesterday at 4:36pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Zak  Not AIDs, ZAKs :D
      Yesterday at 4:38pm · 
    • Zak  Oh, & I saw you again today. lol
      Yesterday at 4:39pm · 
    • Shea  Bahaha! so now your name means Aids?! and i saw you today too, I waved :)
      Yesterday at 4:40pm · 
    • Zak  I waved too :) & yes, yes it does. Because I'm contagious :D
      Yesterday at 4:40pm · 
    • Shea that makes me think of a sneeze. so I hope if you sneeze you wont give me Aids. kay? :p
      21 hours ago · 
    • Zak  Ok, I'll TRY not to, but no guarantees :P
      21 hours ago · 
    • Shea Well..hmm ill have to sick dino's on you. take that :)
      21 hours ago · 
    • Zak  Touche. Didn't see that coming! You're good lol
      21 hours ago · 
    • Shea  I AM good. hahaha:D
      21 hours ago · 
    • Zak  You should be like, a spy or something. Maybe a ninja with all these concealed awesome moves :P
      21 hours ago · 
    • Shea  Hmmm, I wanna be like that moonstar girl. thatd be freaking awesomeee:)
      11 hours ago · 
    • Zak  That would be awesome :) I wanna be in the military, so I'll be one of those secretive bang bang shoot 'em up guys lol
      10 hours ago · 
    • Shea  NO! dude poor military people. they fall in love like what before they go and then BAM. never see em' again :( so unless your a ninja and could sneak back over hurr. no go

      LOVE IT!

No comments: