Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hello new day

I know shocker! 2 posts in one day! :O!
I'm restarting my self. Reinventing me.
No. not losing the old one, just making a more refined, proud of "me" person.
I'm going to have some goals, and I'm going to stick with them

-Not being so hard on myself
-Take chances and risks
- Help and listen to everyone
- lose 10 pounds, and freaking keep it off.
-get healthier and work out more.
- re-do living space. very needed
-And most importantly...
Take life day by day. Enjoy it.
so here we go..
into this new journey. 
I'm excited :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So this is from an anonymous friend, eat more cobblerrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I love you lots :)

Simply Shea said...

kristen, imma kill you and stick beef tips and rice down your throat ;p
i love you lots, with tons of tator tots!