Tuesday, June 22, 2010

your next golden arch visit? you might see my face

Im officially a noob.
yes my friends, im working at mcdonalds, and im lovin' it.
and no, im not putting this on here just to show my face
im trying to show how freaking big the shirt is! its like a dress, it goes to my knees. bahaha

Pros?:
Money, duhness.
best people i have ever worked with? checcccck!
half off prices?-
mocha frappes half price? i shall rape you big lots
kthanks :)
rush of always being on your toes and staying busy-> my thing

Cons?:
the uniforms...yeah can i just say KILL ME.
they give you guy pants..when your a girl, what im saying is, I may have a butt. but im 16, i do not fit into 29's in gosh knows what. the crotch went to my knees. 
In the words of my manager "I think we have a problem" ahaha, i think so. :p

The economy is bad, I dont think anyone can sugar coat it. so in my county there are no jobs, so i have to drive a total of 4o minutes there and back just to make 7 something a hour.
yeah, good bye gas.

My new little asian friend/trainee? ummm..he takes his job more seriously than the managers, and he gets mad when you dont put the cups on the tray like so with the arch.
scuse' me, please forgive me asian friend.

and finally, and my biggest sad one of all. it keeps me farther and less time with the boy.
:/ not a happy camper. but ill get over it

butttt...
I still love it :)
I think i'm really going to like it there, and I hope so, the second days are always harder on me
so i'm going to be praying like a freight train haha.

Has anyone else ever worked at mcdonalds?
and if you have did you have guy pants? :p

No comments: