Thursday, June 17, 2010

M.a.r.r.y.i.n.g 16 year style

Everyone imagines their dream wedding..(yes, even hobos)
and a lot of times lets be honest, it NEVER turns out that way.
Truthfully the ones that are just going with the moment and don't try to be perfect are the really beautiful ones
the mistakes are what makes them memorable.
ANNNYWAYS, before I start to go in a rant/thing. This would be what I would love for mine :)
I would kill over for a beach wedding, like seriously fall over. Were the bride walks down between green grass, but then at the end is on the sand. perfect.

Anymore all I hear about is themes for weddings.
Honestly I've never really been into that..I think of it as just making it what the both of you want, make it beautiful, and go with it. But anymore I have seen sooooo many cute themes that if I had to choose one for mine I would defiantly choose Carnival theme :) (Not for the wedding, but say for the reception)
Not the weird clowns and what not, ewh. I just mean the fun colors and stripes and candy and its crazy! and carnival rides can represent highs and lows, but the highs are the best of it :)
That's if you get technical like me though, bahah.

I would get cutsey with the food;
^perfection for carnival theme
Fondue! 
Tons of sweet little sweets.
And of course the guy would choose the type of food he wants
Which is honestly probably about anything and everything.

Lets not forget about flowers-
for the brides flowers I would want blue and white. <--yeah i know its not white :p
I wouldn't control what the groom wanted, I personally think it should all be equal.
Just please God, let him want a black tux, whites are...different?
strapless white dress for the bride.
And below this for the bridesmaids :)

And last but defiantly not least
is a bunch of colorful balloons
personal reason behind this one ;D
Thanks for letting me share! 
What's your perfect wedding?
-shea

No comments: