Saturday, July 3, 2010

Shake rattle and roooooll

I seriously feel this is the first time I've sit down and relax in forever!
I've been working like 24/7,
the oddest hours ever! and im sooo tired.
Tomorrows the 4th and guess what..I work..again, fml.
but afterwards im heading to watch fireworks with the boyy :)
and tonight were having like a game night..I guess you could call it? well it sounds fun,
haha were going to funworld. pretty much the biggest entertainment you can get around here.
Tumblr_l09rkujp1c1qzz5huo1_500_large
loveee DDS :)
Tumblr_l0q6o0jkyt1qzm3bbo1_500_large
1129226592_a5a301dec6_b_large

Tumblr_l4yyh7xjue1qas9guo1_500_large

Hope everyone has a fantastic fourth!

Eclipse was the shit! I became a team Riley fan,
ferrrr shure. (hearrrrrrrrt)
Robert-I adore you. Taylor?- please keep your shirt off.
Riley?-Rape.You.
that is all ;)

And finally, I am so superly and ready for Florida! this Wednesday we head off, and come back Sunday.
Hello warm, tan, beach, fun, party!
and on the 24th..I go back, again :)
Im excited, but that one will be interesting, im up for it!
W4nw4n-032_large
isn't this the darndest cutest thing? 


Is your summer going good?

No comments: