Monday, October 25, 2010

New Images arent always seen.

If I could take back some of the crap Ive done..
I would.
If I could take back some of the thins Ive said..
I would.
If I could take back some of the awful memories I have..
I would.
If I could take back some of the hatred..
I would.
If I could become some of the old me..
I would.
If I could make you believe that if you just had tried a little bit harder..
I would have been yours.
If I could had have someone believe in me for me..
My life would be so much different.
If I would have thought before I act..
Maybe I wouldnt feel so bad.
If I would have just took that leap that night..
Maybe I wouldnt feel a missing gap.
If I would just have kept my mouth shut..
Maybe I wouldnt have gotten myself in such a mess.
If I wouldnt have let him abuse me..
Maybe I wouldnt have so many not-seen scars.
If I wouldnt them confuse me..
Maybe they wouldnt have hurt me.
If I wouldnt have been me..
Well..

Then I wouldnt have made it out Alive.
............

No comments: