Saturday, October 16, 2010

If you could have one wish what would you do?

day 28- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Ohkay, so when you see the before, please dont over to your side of the computer laugh. I was a ugly kid.
BEFORE:
NOW:

yeahhh..theres a difference:p
I went from 145lbs. to 108lbs..
went from wearing no makeup. to a lot.
went from dirty blonde to blonde blonde
went to wearing frigged up clothes, to pretty ones.
went from being timid, to being myself.:)
ANDDD to catch up last post decisions a bit..
I made my decision! and Im going to stick by it even if it hurts.
like a B*&# -mofo
Ive made so many mistakes. But NO MORE.
New, fresh start.

just what I needed(:

2 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

You were a cute kid! Hehe-- I was an UGALEH kiddie (http://www.modestjune.com/2010/08/rainy-with-chance-of-flurries.html). Ugg-a--leh.

I think that having the courage to find yourself and to live for yourself, with no restraints etc, is the best thing that we can strive for. It looks to me like you've got this down. :) You are beautiful, dear. But you always were~

amyschmamey said...

I can't believe you were 148 in that picture! WOW! You do look terrific now though. Glad you are able to be yourself and have confidence. It is so important.