Sunday, October 24, 2010

New changes in store(:

Im a jerk, because I dont let people walk all over me.
Im a coward because I dont let my guards down easy.
Im stupid because Im too gullible.
Im smart because I think before I leap
Im slow because I cant make a decision.
Im pretty because I wear a lot of makeup.
Im fat because Im not a size 2.
Im fun because I take risks
Im mellow because I wont talk shit.
I have a bad mouth because I make a point.
Im ignorant because I do it.
I raise eyebrows because im different
No one sees me because im shy.
I lie because Im nervous
I tell the truth to see who believes it.
This..
is 
ME.
IloveRyan.
Ilovemyfriends.
Ilovemyfamily
IloveGod.
Ievenlovemykitty.hah;D

This..is the start of something quite beautiful.
I can feel it :)

1 comment:

Amber Schmidt said...

Beautiful; This is by far my favorite post of yours. It gave me goosebumps.

I feel like I can relate to you on so much-- because that's NOT creepy at all.. ;)