Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mr. Lund!

I think it is beyond time to explain someone that means the world to me.
This boy really makes me feel complete.
I say that with whole hearted feeling..
He is the only guy I ever felt so perfectly comfortable and myself with it's not even funny.
you have noooo, idea.
from wal-mart trips, Florida!, camping in the artic cold, frustrating google wars, too dealing with my major blonde moments, totally sneaking from work to see him, from complete 'shea' days, from moments I promised to never repeat, and most importantly never judging me when I was so wrong, or out of line.
Oh, did I mention he puts up with some of my bossy friends too?
gotta' love that <3
He in my eyes; = soulmate.<3
^^ senior pictures!
I KNOW there are times when we want to kill each other, especially when were cranky at night, but I would not have it any other way.
I don't know where I would be without him now!

Happy 5 months baby to the best boyfriend and person in my life.
<3

2 comments:

Zabrinah said...

I like this tribute to your boyfriend! It's so cute and heartfelt!

Wishing the best to the both of you!

~Zabrinah

Simply Shea said...

Thank you love! :)