Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Turtle Tales :)

I OH so no how it's about dang time I took the time to visit
my sad and lonely blog.
but truly I was in too much of a chaotic mess to even manage my own life,
not to mention one on the computer, hehhh. ;)
I always viewed my blog as in me trying to express my hurt on certain things
(I should have gotten the hint that no one ones to see nor listen to anyone elses moping.)

or just me trying to say I was fixing myself of some sort.

I have a new train of thought now :D

-->I am finally perfectly fine as I am. <--
If someone wants to judge me, or not like me, thatts their problem.
No one is made to be what someone else wants them to be. :)

I want to make this blog into just my life,
not so much as caring who reads it or if I have this and this many followers
but more of my fun(:

N O .  I am not perfect. I won't type everyday, heyyy
I'm a senior in highschool, my minds barely here sometimes! ;)
But I can almost guarentee this year will be full of crazy/wild stories to tell. 
So welcome to my lifee!
<3
Here is my first story to tell;
me and my friend kristen went to go check on her boyfrans turtle that he saved while he was in florida..
(dont ask how we got in ;D)
well we set him free, in a fast river.
sad part is turtles CAN NOT SWIM in fast rivers!
so poor ol' Earl was just swimming his heart out drowning
while we couldnt do anything but watch :(

Earl, we wish you peace :)

No comments: