Monday, October 3, 2011

Reeeeecap!

Might I announce;
here is the recap of last post, to now!
^That is me, in the middle with miss aly and sara :)
When I say everyone looked gorgeous, I mean everyone looked BEAUTIFUL!<3
It was beyond an amazing night, one that I will never forget, I have to say I cried when it was my turn, after reading how my mother was my idol.
Yes, I bawled like a baby, :)
^^ and here is with the homecoming queen! Berkleigh! (:
Everyone was so sweet, and having so much fun.
Not to mention to craziness a long the way!
Hating my hair doo, couldnt get my dress to get tied up right, dang coresetsss!

I cried also when I caught my best friend whispering to her boyfriend, "Look how pretty she is" while I was on stage, BAWLED!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW.
Helllllo, college applications,
Did I mention it is literally petrifying trying to figure out what you want to go in this world? especially when people are tugging you here and there, and then just everywhere?


Why hey there high school life! 
you are legit about to be the death of me;
love-
Shea<3

2 comments:

Zabrinah said...

Love this posts! Those dresses are FABULOUS! They make me want to get up, grab a piece of sketch paper, and suddenly become a fashion designer.

I love it!

:)

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

Simply Shea said...

I just now got this comment, and it totally just made my whole day! :)

I hope you are doing good, and one of your latest posts about the 'Molding Crush' reaaallly got to me!

You are so good!

:)