Saturday, March 5, 2011

Moss grows on trees, Mccoxs grow on weeds :)

&&^ I would like you to meet my best friend in this universe,
her names kristen :)
She knows how to make me smile when im crying
and pee on myself when she catchs me lying.
^? yes, I know. weird.

Let me just give you a catchup on our friendship..

my tampon stealing, 4 or 5,6th cousin that we can never seem to figure that out, bad ass cutting t-shirts, farting all the time in my car, kicking "ducky-chipmunks" ass, keying trucks, "oh nahh you didnt", sweet caring, twinkie loving, french speaking, country hick, screamo listening, grillz, rape running, playground stalkers, k3 killers, bitch slappers, hoe trampers, fire jackets, 'dont let my flower wilt', hooker in training, vampire diaries, spoon me!, gorilla cards, older-sister, my soul sister.
My best. friend. :)
I love youuuu!<3

No comments: